POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Unsubmitted TINA CheP Entry : Re: Unsubmitted TINA CheP Entry Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unsubmitted TINA CheP Entry
From: Angela
Date: 11 Mar 2007 00:05:00
Message: <web.45f38cb85033fd89ee398cbc0@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the feedback, guys :-) Thomas, you're right that the texturing
and height-field need work. I spent hours messing with it, and I still
wasn't entirely happy... But at least you can tell what it's supposed to
be! (big step up from my first image *winks*)

"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>     As Thomas mentions, Wings3D is a nice tool, with a nice learning curve.
> Have you tried it yet?

I'll check into it! I'm actually hoping to acquire a copy of AC3D soon (my
birthday's coming up). It seems like a fairly nice program from what I've
seen. Had any experience with it?

~Angela